-Click here to sign in and pay your bill. You can also call 1-888-260-7639 to pay your bill by automated phone system.
Not signed up for the customer portal yet? Here’s how you can do it:
- Click here.
- Click on ‘Create an Account’.
- Enter a valid email address and password, along with your Account Number and CID, which can be found on your bill.
- Click ‘Create Account’.
- A registration Confirmation window will appear. No action is needed on this window. The Verification Email will only be active for 4 hours after receiving it, and the system will require you to verify your email within that timeframe.
- When you receive the Email Confirmation message, click on the link provided in the email to complete your enrollment.
- Once you click on the link, you can then re-renter your email and password and hit ‘Login’. Note: Clicking on the ‘Remember Me’ checkbox will allow the website to save your login information for future reference.
- You’re all set!
Questions? Contact Kristine Goldey, Utility Customer Service Representative. (link her name to her email address, Kristine.email@example.com )
To withdrawal payment authorization or discontinue your service with the Nicholasville Utilities department, you can log into the customer portal and do so there.